Website AAIR Services
HR Admin Cum Accounts Job in Bengaluru
- Graduate, MBA or Undergraduate
- 1-3 years (HR Domain experience)
- Automotive/Automobile Service Industry
- Ullal Main Road, Near Nagarbhavi Quarters Bengaluru
- Good English skills – Ability to Speak, Read & Write
- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (day shift) & 6 days Working in a week
- Should be having a good Communication Skills(Both oral & written).
- Having Good working knowledge in MS-Office (word & excel) and mail Transactions
- Should be having a good learning attitude and open to work in startup environment
- Recruitment Coordination and Scheduling.
- Track Supply order execution and vendor Supplied.
- Preparation of Reports and tracking purchase sales using MS Excel.
- Petty cash management.
- Managing Admin and Finance related work
- Daily MIS Preparation, including GIS Based data Management
- Accounts, Data Entry, Verification and Document Management.
- Complain Handling Coordination with Operation Team
Salary & Compensation
- ₹2,20,000 to ₹2,40,000 (Annually)